Thursday, August 17, 2006

Misc Pictures and Misc Stories

We went to Wheeler Farm a couple Saturday's ago. We had fun looking at the animals and walking around. Megan and I went to look at a couple horses--both brown. When we got up to them she told me that one was a black horse and one was a blue horse. I guess we need to work on colors a little more :) .







Then the other day the girls had fun running through the sprinkler in the back yard. Evie was having fun with it and Megan was watching her from the kitchen. It took a little while before Megan could be coaxed into running through the sprinkler too-- but once she did she had a lot of fun.





Austin went to Peru for a business trip. We went to visit uncle Doug and aunt Sheryl for a few days. One day Megan had her hair in 2 little pig tails and Doug was wearing a hat. Megan took his hat off and he told her that she needed to give him one of her pig tails. She touched her backside and said "me don't have pig tail, me have bum".

While we were there we also went to the fair. The girls got to go on a couple rides-- one was cars and one was airplanes. They had a lot a fun on both.

Lately Evie's been coming up to me and hugging me and saying "you love me, huh?"

We were at the park awhile ago and Evie and Megan were playing with some other kids there. When it was time to leave, one of the kids must have said to Evie "See ya later Alligator" because I hear Evie yell, "I'm not Alligator, I'm Evie!"